Total Pageviews

Monday, October 7, 2013

Mad scientist goes digital

I thought it might be good to join the rest of the world and have the blogger application on my iPhone. This way i could post more often and wont have the excuse if I'm tired , have no time etc. so here goes my first wireless blog. I thought i might share with you that i had a very nice valentines day with my man. We went to a very nice restaurant and had a very nice dinner 😋. I still am trying to figure out how to add a picture to my blog but maybe all this wireless mobile blogging is a bit too much . Oh and i added some new pics of the beautiful office that my husband made for me upstairs. i am soooo proud of him ! go noki ! Baby steps that is for me ... Till next time. The mad scientist tula .

No comments:

Post a Comment