Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Game of Thrones previous acting roles and Mother of Dragons by Tula. Who says doctors are right?



So, that was a very long period before I could write. Almost 6 months... gees....

I though that for the occasion this would be an extra positive and happy post. so here goes:

I have done whatever I can, and with the help of my loyal husband, I have gone through (still am) a lot of physiotherapy and I can use my hand again.
It's not exactly like before, but I am getting there, it's gonna take some more time, but as it looks now, besides the no feeling in my fingers, it's going to be alright!

I remembered that when I had the accident the doctors said that I wouldn't be able to play music again...
well...
THEY WERE WRONG!
here is what happens when you put will power, persistence and the mad scientist tula together...
a new song, played, mixed and sung by me .

This song is dedicated to a very strong person who I was watching on TV, from Game of Thrones, the Khalissi, Daenyrys targaryan , she is the white haired strong Mother of Dragons in the show, and she inspires me all the time, since she is good but assertive, and doesn't let anyone stand in the way of what she believes is true .

http://youtu.be/1W3ewG5pT1M

Don't ever let anyone discourage you cause you can do anything if you set your mind to it;

http://youtu.be/1W3ewG5pT1M

I have had a rough couple of months, but now I am focusing on doing happy things, which make me feel good...
As you might understand from the post above, I kinda like Game of Thrones.
But what did the actors of Game of Thrones do before they were famous?
you can see in this video here.

You will be surprised what some of the characters did before they started drinking wine, fighting till blood , scheming and plotting their next move. Some of them had quite normal roles.

http://youtu.be/rct8l4_ezJs

The funniest part was finding this known song played by BRONN , Tyrion's former champion , he was singing "Pretty Woman" at a duo called Robson and Jerome (His full name is Jerome Flynn), that's pretty cool right ? oh, the times I heard that song and thought about Richard Gere are over ...

http://youtu.be/iBKyLjvrmg8

I will try to write more and remind you to always believe in yourself, hey , if I can play and sing with half a hand, and if Bronn can sing pretty woman and still become Tyrion's champion...

Everything is posssible 


Till next time, Cheers from the mad scientist Tula! 

http://9gag.com/gag/ab5Dj4v

No comments:

Post a Comment