Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Muppets and other nonsense


I am the biggest fan of the Muppets. They rock. Kermit, Miss Pigi, Gonzo, Fozi, and my ultimate favorite : Rowlf .
You know who he is,
He is the dog with the big fluffy ears behind the piano, always serious and a wonerful player...

Some may ask why him of all the muppets?
Is it the fact that he is (like me) a pianist?
Maybe it's cause he  likes gothic candle lights on his piano and while he is playing, and maybe since he always has a silly smile on his face and wears a suit?
To be honest I don't really know ... maybe you guys have got an idea?


Well, guess what... I was walking in then supermarket yesterday when I came across this:

Ahhhh... heaven...

It turns out that you spare some points for every purchase above 15 Euros, and if you got 6 you add 1 Euro and you get a Muppet... that is so nice :)

If any of you dutch people have them and don't need them, please leave a comment , I would really love to have them.

So, at the Cashier , I noticed this is given out for free :

What better use then placements? I thought to myself, smiling all the way home... This rocks.





Later I had a dutch lesson with my best friend Lisa. She is so sweet, and really is trying hard to teach me Dutch. I think she is awesome.

I got back home, and my man offered to play some Wii with me.
I immediately knew that I would lose, since he always beats me in every game, but apparently , he can't jump over obstacles .
Guess what? I won (Yay!)


Notice how he looks up to me hehe ;)

Then he blamed the controller, so we did a re match, and guess what?


It wasn't the controller (notice how he grumps in the screen, that was so cool , cause he was actually standing like that in real life while I was doing the victory dance)

I know I am gloating , but come on, he A-L-W-A-Y-S wins and it's nice that this time it was me to do the victory dance...

Signing off,
the (Victorius) muppet piano playing mad scientist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment