Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

A fabulous New Year with Friends :)

If you are wondering what we have done in our New years party, well it was
a B-L-A-S-T!!!
We were invited to our best friends Hans and Lisa (who has a very interesting blog herself : http://awitchinthecity.blogspot.com/ it's full of surprises so check it out).

We had great food that Lisa made, tasty drinks, a very nice karaoke session , in which everyone joined along, brilliant gift game, which was so cool.
I brought a brownie cake also. It was so nice to watch the fireworks together and also to put on silly hats, so here, these are the nicest pictures :D

We were still shy in this one :

 What a nice presents game













I wish you all lots of love for 2012 !!!






We wore silly hats, yeah, and this is my snowman



Thanks Lisa and Hans for such a good time, I won't forget it and hope for much more joined parties together.

02/01/2012

It is just amazing how hard days can change into fun days in just a number of hours

Today I started my day at the hospital, giving some blood for some more tests, after having taken some not so nice pills, and I had to deliver some more samples. I felt nauseous cold and uncomfortable. Luckily my man was there to comfort me. I love him so much. Thank you sweetheart for being my friend.

Later on , we stopped in the HEMA, which is one of the nicer stores in Holland. They also have a restaurant , and we had a nice breakfast together. After that we went back home, and I found out I could probably still attend dutch school, so tomorrow I am going down there to see if I can attend one of the ongoing courses.

A little bit later my Israeli friend Racheli who lives in Belgium , her husband and 4 kids came over for coffee and snacks. I haven't seen them in a year and a half, and it was really nice to see there sweet kids, who had no problem playing on a carpet with no floor, they are so sweet.








It was nice to speak Hebrew again, with Dutch and English all in the same sentence.

This Thursday a great friend of mine is going on a vacation, to London .
I want to get her something nice for the trip, any ideas?

I hope these upcoming years are going to be as happy and great like the first few days of 2012. I wish you all a fantastic new year.

The mad Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment