Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

One big crafty mess




Sometimes If I see a big mess I get the urge to tidy everything. It is the nicest thing in the world to see how neat and organized your home after all that effort you put in. 
So this morning, after my man washed a pile of dishes, and did all the vacuuming, 
(kudos for him) , I started organizing my closets. 

It used to look like this , so it wasn't quite the order I like 


And now, it looks like this:


Then, I went upstairs , and find out this is how my hall closet looked like:


And this is how it looked like after me charging it:


During my cleaning I found out this scarf that I knitted last winter as a gift to my man. What do you think?

 
Then I took over my man's closet too, and this is what it looks like now:


 Since I was in a creative mood and I saw this empty shoe box


And since I had this beautiful wrapping paper with Dutch old commercials from the 50's:



I thought I would make something useful, a craft box , and so it was:



And this is how it looks from the inside :


Then I could just let my crafting material just rest neatly in their new house ;)


And here it is on it's new place, by my window:


Then, being still creative, I remembered, I still have 3 packages of Mushroom from my Market visit 2 days ago. 


That is so me sometimes (Btw this is a wonderful postcard my friend gave me from England, and it is so true)

So, I just made a mushroom pie, and since I was so blonde, I forgot to take pictures and so I could only take one, of what was left as half a Mushroom pie, so next time I make it I'll post pictures and the recipe, since it was self made and Delicious...


Off to study for my Dutch lessons... The mad scientist :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tula,
    Found your nice and interesing blog.
    Like also your facebook page Crafty Tula we aere No.:34
    Like your pictures 2 ♥ and Home is where the heart ♥ is
    Greetingd from Belgium,
    Frederik & Gerda > Freger65

    ReplyDelete