Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Office Makeover to craft and game room with a touch of creativity

It's Sunday, and me and my man decided to try and make our spare room upstairs a bit more tidy.

Our friends gave us their old closet. which we re assembled (mostly my man did) and in the end it looked nice :


I am trying to make a craft room, but since the budget is very low, I need to be creative , so here is how my craft/ computer table looks like :

As you can see, I use a nice cookie jar (which has purple, my favorite color on it), as a colored pencils holder, a trash can shaped box as a sketching pencils holder and a small one for my colored markers.

Now what are those holders on the walls? these are old slippers of snoopy that I reused as a brushes makeup holder . How did I do that?
I washed them in a washing machine, cut the top of with sharp scissors, took the hard soles of the back of the shoes and actually it looks kinda nice. and environmental friendly :


After organizing everything, the room is much nicer and more happy, just like we both like it. I hope to get a sewig machine so I can sew and make some nice things as well.
Here are a couple more pictures from my craft room/ office :


That's all about the makeover

Have a great week guys :)
The mad scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment