Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

LOL Dogs and laughter

Yesterday I went to a dutch lesson given by my friend Lisa. She was in London for a few days and came back two days ago.
She bought me a great gift wrapped in beautiful paper wrapping :


And what was inside you ask? well this is probably one of the best gifts I ever got,
My own recipe book ... it's a folder which is empty and has room for my own notes for recipes. It's very beautiful and English, since the first page was "Tea Time", the second "Puddings" (that's so English), and so on... I loved it. Thanks Lis!
All I need now is to put together my own recipe book. I can also cut out some clips from the newspaper. I am definitely going to put the exploding cookies recipe I showed you yesterday in my blog in there... yum. So here it is

Beautiful, isn't it??? I love it all. I really need some more recipes to put in it, so please don't hesitate to give me a link or a whole recipe that I can put in, in the comments of this blog :)

I love to laugh. Laughter is one of the most healthy things for the human body.
What makes me laugh more than anything is stupid picture of animals. Especially LOL Dogs.

Lol dogs are pictures with subtitles or comments below, they are usually very funny and since they include "speaking" dogs they have type o's...
I thought that I would make you guys laugh too... me and my man really love these, so here are a few pictures for you guys, enjoy and laugh your ass off ...

Cheers the lol mad scientist








No comments:

Post a Comment